DICT PNS is a high range water reducer,is made in powder and liquid form: in condition of brown water soluble powder or dark-brown water solution.
Sodium salt of naphthalene sulfonate Polymerized with formaldehyde.
Applications• As raw material in the production of admixtures for the construction industry.
• It is one of the basic ingredients for formulation of chemical admixtures for concrete and mortars.
• It has a powerful dispersing action on concrete.
• The production of admixtures for ready-mixed concrete.
• In the preparation of dry mortars.
• The production of flowing concrete reduces the water/cement ratio and consequently increases the strength of the hardened Material.
• In reinforced concrete and constructions of monolith heavy-weight concrete of high compression strength.
• In production of constructions of fine concreteIn production of dense-clad constructions, thin-slab structures and constructions
with complex configuration.
• Increase concrete mix flow up to 16-21 cm and higher without lose of strength and durability of concrete (at constant
• Increase strength characteristics of concrete up to 20% and more (owing to reducing of water consumption at constant cement
consumption and concrete mix flow);
• Gain concretes with high water-proofing, frost-resistance (300 cycles and more) and corrosion resistance;
• Reduce cement consumption in equally-flow mixes by 15-20%;
• Reduce time and power inputs at thermal moisture treatment of concrete;
• Greatly reduce time and power inputs for vibrating of concrete mix, and sometimes fully refuse vibrating.
Added into concrete and mortar mixes in condition of water solution of working concentration in the amount 0.3-0.8% of dry
substance from cement mass.
In powder form - 1 year.
Packing and Delivery :
In powder form the admixture is packed in polypropylene or paper sacks with polyethylene insert of 25-40 kg or big-bags 650 kg and
delivered by means of auto transport, railway cars and marine containers.
Substance of fire- and explosive-safe. During work with the admixture the usage of individual security equipment (hands-safety, eyes and breathe equipment) is necessary.