DICT TECH has a wealth of product resources, including Poly Naphthalene Sulfonate (PNS), Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer (PCE), Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lignosulfonate,Alkali - free Accelerator Agent, microsilica, etc.
The company has professional technical personnel and r&d team, as well as the after-sales support team, the products of our company will be brought to you:
1. Keep improving products.
2. Favorable price.
3.Strict product packaging.
4. Safe and fast transportation guarantee.
5. Enthusiastic and timely round-the-clock after-sales service.
Applications of microsilica :
1.High strength admixture in concrete industry.
2. additive used for refractory materials.
3.Used as the auxiliary agent of metallurgical pellets.
4. Used in cement mixing materials.
5.It is used as a dispersing agent for chemical products.
1.Increase intensity.The compressive strength of the concrete and the compressive strength of the concrete are greatly increased, and the compressive strength can be increased by 10-30%.Increase the strength of the anti-folding strength by more than 10%.
2. Increased density.The anti-seepage performance improved 5 -- 18 times, and the anti-chemical capability increased by more than 4 times.
3.Antifreeze: microsilica powder is used for 300 to 500 rapid freezing cycles, relatively elastic modulus 10 to 20 percent, and ordinary concrete passes 25 to 50 cycles, the relative elastic modulus is 30-70 %.
4. Early strength: microsilica powder concrete has shortened the induction period and has early characteristics.
5. Anti-wear resistance and cavitation erosion: microsilica powder concrete has a 0.5-2.5 fold increase in the anti-punching ability of ordinary concrete, and the anti-cavitation capability is increased by 3-16 times.
Concrete has been used in polymer concrete, concrete products, high strength concrete, lightweight concrete, concrete component, self-compacting concrete, hydraulic concrete, concrete, the radiation protection concrete, concrete, anti-acid sprayed concrete, pumping concrete, etc.